Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Story of a sugarbabe



I want to share one of my readers story about how and why she became a sugar baby.
It is easy for many of us to judge, but I think it’s good to get a different side to the story, because life isn’t just one way or another, and it, and it’s important to keep that in mind.



So, my name is XXXX and I was born in Serbia. My mother is Croatian and my father is Russian.
Even though I was raised by parents with an ‘East European mentality’ and I have lived in so many countries already, I don’t feel particularly bound to a certain nationality. Although I am proud of my roots. ;)Most of my life I’ve lived in Croatia and Brussels.
Life was always quite comfortable until my parents had problems with money and when I was 16 we found ourselves homeless and with a lot of debts…
From there my life just became worse and worse. I gained an awful lot of weight, became depressed, have lost interest in absolutely everything.
I honestly don’t know how I managed high school. Long story short: my life was horrible and I’ve hit pretty much rock bottom. I had to change schools because the school I was going to was too expensive for my parents.
I didn’t had much money for college but somehow I managed to pay one semester (I studied Classics). Life just kept throwing more obstacles and and I pretty much fucked up school… On top of that I had a really hard time with my parents and well, technically ran away.
But then I got back in touch with an old friend.
You know those girls that have that something about them but you just don’t know what? Everybody liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous and honestly, I was obsessed with her.
But here’s the thing that mesmerized me; before we got back in touch I knew she dropped out of high school and she was doing drugs. Living with her abusive boyfriend. After we saw each other she looked really healthy, very well dressed and generally happy.
I thought: how can I turn my life around like that?
She was my first motivation to get my shit together and take some control of my own destiny rather than sobbing and doing nothing.
Of course I hung out with her a lot and she basically introduced  me into this wonderful world of jet setters (and the whole  entourage around it too).
Quickly I understood she was a sugar baby and I just watched her how she did it and felt the urge to do it myself. Homeless and hungry  or travelling around, having a roof above my head and food on the table? You already know the answer. :)This girl introduced me to a lot of people and voila.
I knew I had to come up with a plan because I saw the ugly side too, the girl was very honest with me and never sugar coated anything. Somehow even the bad side seemed appealing to me. I though I can manipulate my way around without getting in trouble or abused and throw my life around.
I’ve set some goals and before I knew it I dropped out of college and I was jet setting around the world. It started out very simple. I wanted food and shelter. After so many horrible years, to be honest with you, I allowed myself to just enjoy life for a while and do ‘nothing’.

Just travel, see beautiful places, party a bit (I’m not that much of a party girl… Clubs aren’t appealing to me but I love good company). After a couple of months I felt it was time to start thinking about my future. I knew I wanted to go back to college but I wasn’t ready for that.
So I just started to save. I just knew I had to make money but making sure to stay in the jet set world was quite a lot of work so I found other ways to gain money instead of working a regular job. Every time someone offered me expensive bags, clothes, shoes,… I would sell it and save up the money. After a while it was just easier to admit I was a sugar baby, and be more of a ‘hard core sugar baby’.
With no rent to pay, no food to pay, being drowned with gifts it was actually easy to save the money. After 8 months or so, I finally had enough money to start over my life!
I do feel like I cheated my life a little bit ahead. It was easy for me to get into this lifestyle because this girl already did all the work.
Staying there was a lot of hard work. I’ve never been so superficial, worried about my appearance, competed with other girls, tried to take care of myself and a lot of other thing, all of that while trying to seem authentic and not desperate…
So, roughly for a year I was quite a jet set babe myself. ;)It was fun but I knew I wanted to move on.
I actually moved to Paris. I’ve slowed down the travelling but I know I will never be able to completely quit. I just love it.
Now I’m 19 years old, living in Paris. Working a job (I’m working as a counselor for troubled kids, helping them through life a little bit. I know how hard it is to have no one and be in a shitty situation so of course when I saw the opportunity to take the job I did) and also ‘working’ as a sugar baby. Honestly, I am pretty damn proud of myself. I guess that’s why I wanted to contact you. I wanted to share my story and hopefully inspire someone else?
I completely turned my life around! From being homeless to living in a nice apartment in the middle of Paris and feeding myself.
I know you might cringe at the thought of being a sugar baby but I couldn’t do it without it. Not because of the lavish lifestyle but because of the freedom, the financial security, the things I learn and see… It helps me grow, it opens my eyes, it matures me, it made me so confident.
And being a sugar baby, it’s actually something I’m good at. I’m only 19 and I feel like I’ve made so much insane progress. I’m planning to enroll in a university next year and have a normal student experience, so I’m saving money for the next 4/5 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment